Learn more about the program of the 2nd German-Israeli Student Conference from 29-30.10.2022 now!
As a recurring cooperation project between the Young Forum (JuFo) of the German-Israeli Society, the Free Association of Student Unions (fzs), the Jewish Student Union Germany (JSUD) and the National Union of Israeli Students (NUIS), the German-Israeli Student Conference forms a central hub of German-Israeli student relations.
Political education, exchange, discussion and mutual understanding are at the heart of the conference and with a diverse program, the conference offers students and young people of all (academic) backgrounds an enriching place to learn more about German-Israeli relations in politics and academia.
In addition, by participating in the conference, you will have the opportunity to take part in a central event in the fight against (Israel-related) antisemitism , which unfortunately remains entrenched in many cultural and academic institutions. The student-initiated conference is open to all interested parties and offers:
- Opportunity to talk with international experts on topics of German-Israeli politics, science and education.
- Exchange with the Israeli Student Union (NUIS)
- open dialogue on the future of Europe and the Middle East
- clear commitment to international cooperation, against boycott and defamation
- Information on the current situation in Israel
- Workshops on German, European and Israeli Higher Education Policy
- Discussion on current antisemitism in the academic space
- Networking with hundreds of students, Israel lovers, university policy makers and interested parties from all over Germany and beyond.
- Preliminary program on Saturday evening with inputs on the political landscape in Israel and Germany and the opportunity to get to know each other in the informal setting of a party.
Be there and add your voice to German-Israeli relations!
Follow us on social media: